Volunteering Wales Network
The Volunteering Wales Network aims to be a powerful,
co-ordinated voice to develop and influence volunteering in Wales
• maintaining a strategic overview of volunteering policy
• developing a network which is a representative voice for
groups and organisations concerned with volunteering
• influencing policy agenda at UK, national and local
• informing and strengthening the development of volunteering
policy and good practice
• engaging with Government and public sector agencies to
ensure appropriate recognition for and allocation of resources for
• promoting and working to secure the implementation of the
Welsh Government's commitments to Volunteering,
• electing and supporting volunteering representatives on the
Third Sector Partnership Council.
If you are a practitioner or manager of volunteer programmes
within voluntary, public or private sector organisations, or have
responsibility for the strategic development of volunteering, you
are welcome to join us by downloading, completing and
submitting the registration
Meetings are held 3 times a year in Cardiff, Rhyl and
Aberystwyth, by video conference.
The terms of reference for the Network can
be seen here.
The Network has identified some priority areas to address. You
more here .