Where the trainee becomes the trainer – learn the skills to plan, prepare and deliver great training sessions
To provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to
plan, prepare and deliver training sessions.
Accredited by Agored Cymru, level three, six credits.
Do you have a topic that you'd love to teach, but are lacking
confidence? Or maybe you love sharing your knowledge but want to
make sure you're doing it in way that really engages people.
This three-day accredited course will give you an overview of
learning theory, share planning tools for delivering and evaluating
training, and help you develop your confidence in designing and
delivering training sessions.
To gain the accreditation you will need to commit some time to
complete the written assessment and to prepare a training session,
a section of which you will deliver in front of other course
participants on the third day.
This is one of our most popular courses, delivered by our
experienced trainers who will provide support for you during the
assessment process - book early to secure your place.
By attending this course and completing the assessment work, you
- Understand how to relate training to the needs of learners
- Be able to identify aims, objectives and learning outcomes in
relation to agreed goals
- Be able to plan, design and deliver a training session using
appropriate training methods
- Understand how to engage with learners
- Understand how to effectively manage a learning
- Be able to monitor learners' progression and evaluate
- Be able to reflect on your own training practice
Who this course is for
This course is for those who are new to training and/or may have
taken on the role of trainer in their organisation for the first
A registration fee of £21 per learner will be charged for those
who register to complete the Agored Cymru assessment