A comprehensive project management training programme, endorsed by ILM.
Delivered through the medium of English
This course, endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and
Management provides you with practical project management skills
and knowledge for you to plan, deliver, and demonstrate successful
This comprehensive 2-day course will take you through the range
of project management principles and practical tools, with a strong
focus on different techniques to develop your skills for setting
up, running, and managing a project.
As a successful project manager, there are essential areas of
activity that have to be done well in order to achieve the project
mission, aims, objectives and goals.
During the course, you will:
- Define your project and its planning cycle
- Focus on your current project's critical success factors
- Examine the external environment in relation to your
- Set your project's aims and objectives
- Consider your stakeholders and project's resources
- Learn how to sell your project
You will need to have a current or potential project idea to
bring to the course, on which your assessed work will be based.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what a project is
- Understand the project planning cycle and the stages in its
- Identify project critical success factors
- Plan a system for monitoring and evaluating project
- Identify and address potential areas of risk
- Understand the potential exit strategies
Who this course is for
This course is for anybody who has responsibility for developing
and running projects as part of their everyday work
This course is endorsed by ILM. The assessment process involves
- A written report on your project plan,
- A self-assessment.
A registration fee of £72 per learner will be charged
for those who register to complete the ILM assessment.