WCVA booking and cancellation policy
- Delegates will be allocated a place once a completed WCVA
booking form has been received.
- Delegate places on training courses/webinars will be allocated
on a first come first served basis. Completing a booking form does
not guarantee a place.
- Telephone bookings are not accepted.
Acknowledgement / Joining Instructions:
- Delegates will receive an acknowledgement e-mail within two
weeks of receipt to confirm that their booking has been received.
If this is not received please contact the WCVA Helpdesk on 0800
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to the training
course/webinar confirming the date, start/finish times, venue and
- Please contact the Helpdesk if you have not received the
joining instructions at least 1 week prior to the training
- Delegate fees contribute towards the costs of delivering the
course including administration, the venue, trainer expenses
and materials provided by WCVA.
- For accredited courses, fees also include lunch on all course
dates. There is an additional fee per learner for those who
register to complete the assessment process.
- Details of fees can be obtained on the website at
- Cancellations or postponement can only be
accepted in writing.
- Should WCVA cancel a training course/webinar a full refund will
- Should delegates cancel or postpone the following charges
days or more prior to the event - no fee
15-21 days prior to the event -
50 per cent of course fee
14 days or less (or failure to
attend) - 100 per cent of course fee
7 days or less (or failure to attend - 100 per
cent of webinar fee
Data Protection Act 1998
The above details
are held and processed by WCVA on computer. The information is used
by WCVA for the administration of the training course and for the
monitoring and promotion of the voluntary sector inWales.
Details are disclosed to course tutors; contact details are
available for other course attendees.
The data may be considered as sensitive personal data where the
organisation is involved with matters relating to race, ethnic
origins, politics, religions or similar beliefs, physical, mental
health or sexual life.
By booking onto a WCVA event you are agreeing to the
above terms and conditions