Gain knowledge, skills and confidence to plan, prepare and deliver training sessions.
This two day course will give you an overview of learning
theory, improve your knowledge of planning tools for delivering and
evaluating training, and help you develop your confidence in
designing and delivering training sessions.
This is one of our most popular courses, which we have reviewed
and updated this year.
By attending this course you will...
- Understand how to relate training to the needs of learners
- Be able to identify aims, objectives and learning outcomes in
relation to agreed goals
- Be able to plan, design and deliver a training session using
appropriate training methods
- Understand how to engage with learners
- Understand how to effectively manage a learning
- Be able to monitor learners progression and evaluate
- Be able to reflect on your own training practice
Who this course is for
This course is for those who are new to training and/or may have
taken on the role of trainer in their organisation for the first
We can also tailor this course for your
us for an informal discussion about your learning