Are you responsible for project planning once current funding has come to an end?
The course helps organisations close down a project and plan for
the future once funding has ended.
This interactive workshop helps you to close down your project
and plan for the future. The sessions will offer you the chance to
pick up tips and advice on what to do next and which options are
available to continue your work.
By the end of the course participants will have learned / be
- Explain the key components of project closure and their
- Plan an effective project closure
- Be alert to problems that may need to be resolved at the
- Develop a managed exit strategy
- Explore options for future funding and sources of help and
Who this course is for
Staff and board members of frontline voluntary and community
organisations with a responsibility for project management and/or
The course is suitable for those new to project management and
those wishing to gain insight into the process of project
We can also tailor this course for your
us for an informal discussion about your