Explore and practice a number of participative techniques that can be used in face to face engagement activity
This course offers the opportunity to learn and practice
a number of participative techniques that can be used in face to
face engagement activity.
These tools can be used in many different settings and are
easily translated from one context to another.
They offer the practitioner some new tools for their engagement
work and the practical experience of trying them out within a safe
- Explain the Principles of Effective Public Engagement
- Identify issues needing to be considered in the planning of a
- Identify appropriate methods of participation to be used in
- Provide an opportunity to practice participative tools in a
- Share experiences with other participants
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Describe the principles of effective Public Engagement
- Plan effective participative events
- Apply different participative techniques to different
- Use an essential 'Public Engagement toolkit' of techniques and
- Know where to access additional resources
Individuals & organisations who carry out public
We can also tailor this course for your organisation, contact us for an informal
discussion about your learning needs.