Develop your marketing and sell your services more effectively
This course will provide a practical guide to developing
a marketing strategy. It will help you map your services,
understand your customers and identify ways of communicating
effectively with them.
We will explore a range of marketing tools and techniques. This
course is ideal for those who are new to marketing, and for workers
who have responsibility for leading on marketing.
This course will help those working in third sector
organisations to develop a planned approach to marketing to help
them sell their services more effectively
- Understand the role of marketing in selling services to
- Map the services they are offering and identify their current
and potential customers
- Plan a marketing strategy, setting aims and objectives for
- Identify relevant marketing tools and techniques they can
- Understand systems for evaluation
Who this course is for
This course is ideal for those who are new to marketing, and for
workers who have responsibility for leading on marketing
We can also tailor this course for your organisation, contact us for an informal
discussion about your learning needs.