This course provides learners with project management practical skills and knowledge so that they can plan, deliver and demonstrate successful project outcomes
This course will take you through the range of project
management principles and practical tools, and focus on techniques
to develop your skills for setting up, running and managing a
By attending this course, you will be able to
- Understand the different types of projects
- Understand the project planning cycle and the stages in its
- Identify the key factors in project success
- Plan a system for monitoring and evaluating project
- Identify and address areas of potential risk
- Understand the routes to project closure
Who this course is for
This course is for anybody who has responsibility for developing
and running projects as part of their every day work.
We can also tailor this course for your organisation, contact us for an informal
discussion about your learning needs.