This introductory course for those new to trust fundraising will answer these questions and more.
There are nearly 9,000 grant-making trusts in the UK.
Who are they? What do they fund? How can you find out more about
them? What makes a successful application?
To provide participants with the knowledge, tools and techniques
to raise money from charitable trusts.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- understand what are grant-making trusts and foundations
- be aware of what trusts fund
- know how to research trusts
- appreciate the key factors in a successful application
- recognise how to connect with and develop relationships with
- ensure they comply with relevant legislation and best
Who this course is for
This course is suitable for trustees, staff or volunteers
wanting to find out more about the potential for raising money from
We can also tailor this course for your
us for an informal discussion about your learning