This course aims to give participants the skills, knowledge and understanding of graphic recording and graphic facilitation. No artistic talent required!
This course will provide opportunities for participants
- Practice individually and in small groups, in a safe
- Receive individual and constructive feedback
- Gain top tips & techniques for producing images at
- Fine tune listening skills in order to filter relevant
Both days will afford lots of opportunity to experiment,
practise and learn from each other in a fun but safe environment -
No artistic talent required!
Participants will leave with...
- Knowledge and skills to develop your own library of images that
can be produced at speed
- An appreciation of when to use different methods of recording
- Confidence to produce live, accurate graphic records of
meetings, discussions and interviews
- A useful set of images to reproduce
- A reference book, 'Drawn to Communicate' so you can refer back
to what you have learned
- A starter-pack, so there is no excuse not to practice!
Who this course is for
This course is aimed at anyone who works with groups of people
and wants to improve their graphic facilitation and visual
We can also tailor this course for your organisation, contact us for an informal
discussion about your learning needs.