This course aims to give individuals an overview of survey process and necessary considerations to help effective survey planning.
Planning and managing a survey can sound simple. There are so
many tools freely available to help, so why do surveys go so wrong?
There is more to conducting an effective survey than creating a
quick online questionnaire. This course aims to go through the
process step by step to give participants the information they need
to get it right.
- To understand the planning needs of a survey;
- Explore the pros and cons of each survey mode in order to
choose the most appropriate;
- Discuss data protection issues;
- Investigate some sampling techniques and their impact; and
- Explore ways in which the data can be collected, analysed and
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Effectively plan or manage a survey;
- Understand sampling and its implications;
- Develop effective questionnaires;
- Understand how the survey mode influences results; and
- Develop effective analysis and reporting.
This course is aimed at those who have little or no
experience of running or managing surveys.
We can also tailor this course for your organisation, contact us for an informal
discussion about your learning needs.