We’re pleased to launch our Strategic Framework and our Plan for Change 2017-22.
This comes following the appointment of a new Board, Chief
Executive and Senior Management Team at WCVA, after which it was
decided - amid huge change both within Wales, at UK-level and
internationally - that it was time to undertake a Strategic Review
and refresh our ways of working and our goals.
Our new Framework sets out our vision, mission and values for
WCVA going forward. Our goal is a future where the third sector and
volunteering thrive across Wales, improving wellbeing for all. We
want to be a catalyst for positive change through our connecting,
influencing and enabling work. And we want to continue to involve
our members, be open and inclusive, create and share a strong
evidence base, and maximise our impact.
This Framework has been decided on after a period of
consultation and engagement with the third sector in Wales, WCVA
staff, and other stakeholders.
- You can read the full Strategic Framework
- You can also watch our short animation about what we do, and
how the Framework will help us do it, here,
or by clicking the image above.
- And we've got a background document, giving you further detail
behind the headlines of the Framework, here.
- Also, to inform our thinking during the process of coming up
with the Framework, we looked back at reports and publications by,
for and about the sector, covering themes from funding to
collaborative working to digital inclusion and more. The resulting
Literature Review can be read here.
- Our Futures Reports examine global trends and what they could
mean for the third sector in Wales
Plan for Change 2017-22
We've launched our Plan for Change 2017-22, looking at
what we hope to achieve, with the help of the third sector, over
the next five years.
- You can read a summary of the Plan for Change
- Watch a quick video about the Plan for Change
or by clicking the image below.
- And read the full version of the Plan for Change
We'd love to hear your feedback. If you have any questions
or comments regarding the Strategic Framework or Plan for Change,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us on 0300 111 0124.