Our members get a great deal, from the latest sector news to some fantastic offers.
has an ever growing membership of more than 2,500 organisations
comprising thousands of staff, volunteers and trustees, and is in
contact with many more through national and regional networks. Here
are the benefits received by our members.
- Free copies of our fortnightly bilingual magazine,
- Weekly electronic updates, giving news and updates on
funding, events, current issues etc
- Access to the members' area of the site
- Information and fact sheets on a wide range of
- Briefing papers on current topics
- Specialist information and guidance on European funding
opportunities and European policies
- Specialist networks and forums
- Funding searches carried out by WCVA Helpdesk for your
- A regular programme of seminars and conferences
- Database of trainers and consultants who work in the
Influencing, representing and
As a member, you will be consulted regularly on a range of issues
and your views conveyed to key decision makers, invited to regular
policy briefing seminars to convey the anticipated impact of future
government policies or legislation affecting the sector.
Represented at all levels of Government and with major funders, as
part of WCVA's role to its members and the sector at
WCVA discounted services and
As a WCVA member you could save your organisation literally
hundreds of pounds on the everyday products and services that are
essential to running a voluntary organisation… click on the links
to the left for more information.
You can sign up for membership online
It's quick and easy, but if you have any trouble, simply call
WCVA Helpdesk on 0800 2888 329.